Terms of Service
These terms apply to anybody who uses our website. When you create an account and start using our services our Standard customer contract, Payment terms and Rules of use.
Because we know that people hate reading contracts, we have given you an easy to read (hopefully!) paragraph on the left, but remember that the other bits are binding too, so if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Just a heads up, the clauses which are highlighted are particularly important.
The last time these terms where changed? November 2019.
1. Do you know who we are?
This website is run by Premium SMS Numbers Tatum Boulevard Executive Center 11201 North Tatum Boulevard Suite 300, Phoenix AZ 85028, USA. a US company and the laws of Arizona applies.
- Based on the wording on our website, you might be forgiven for thinking that we are just one entity.We didn’t want to use the royal plural. We are actually a group of companies situated all over the globe.
- This website is run by Premium SMS Numbers, a US company. If you want to know who is in our gang and where they live contact us.
- These terms, and any disputes relating to these terms or your use of this website, is governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to conflicts of laws principles.
2. Leave our intellectual property alone
This website, and everything on it, is ours.In other words, Mine! Mine! Mine!
- All the content on the Website is subject to our copyright. You may use (‘using’ includes copying, downloading, amending, publishing, broadcasting and sending by means of the internet) any content on this website:
- For your personal information purposes.
- For commercial purposes, but only if we have provided our prior written permission for you to do so. Please send us your request for permission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you use the content of this website for private or commercial reasons, you must include this copyright notice: © Get Your SMS – All Rights Reserved.
- Unless it is clearly indicated otherwise, all the content, trademarks and data on our website, including software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, and designs are our property or licensed to us, and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties.
- We may revoke any licence that we grant you to use our copyright as set out in these terms, at any time and at our discretion and each licence is a non-exclusive licence.
- GETYOURSMS is our registered trademark in the United States and in other countries.
3. Your privacy is important
Check out our Privacy Notice to learn what we do with personal information.
- We will keep your personal information to ourselves and will try not to watch you too much.
- Please read our Privacy notice and Cookie notice to see how we collect and use your personal information.
4. Keep your password safe and Help us keep your information secure.
- We may give you access (by means of a username and password) to certain restricted parts of our website for example if you create an account to use our services. You must keep these details secret.
- If you become aware that someone else knows your username and password you must inform us immediately.
- You are responsible for everything that happens on your account(s), even if it has not been authorised by you.
5. Where our responsibility ends (the fine print)
The website is provided 'as is'.The internet is a dangerous place, and you should take precautions.
- The website is provided ‘as is’. For the lawyers, this means that we make no representations or warranties.
- Specifically, we do not promise that:
- this website will be constantly available or available at all; or that
- the information on this website is true, accurate, complete or not misleading.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature that you may suffer if you rely on the content of the website or any third party websites we refer to.
- You are responsible for your own security when you use our website or any third party website that we reference in the website
- Although we will try to prevent it from happening, we are also not responsible for or any malicious code (such as a virus) which may come from this website.
Like much in life, this contract will have to change from time to time. Please check it regularly.
- From time to time, we will have to make changes to these terms. The ‘new’ terms will be in force from the date published at the top of this page.
- If you continue to use our website after the terms changed, it means that you accept the changes. We encourage you to check the terms regularly.
7. Contact us
Contact details for the group email@example.com